There has been a ton of positive feedback regarding the main story. But the one negative thing I keep hearing is that the gaps between chapters is too long. To help, I’ve set up a new system called “Stories”. Stories are long-format missions modeled after the main story format. With these new missions, you can dive deep into the culture, history, and politics of Gemini Station and the surrounding locations. New stories will be released regularly and other pilots have also signed on to contribute material as well.
2.2.0 STORIES (6/17/2020)
- Fraternizing with pirates no longer goes unnoticed. Ships that are suspected pirate sympathizers will be flagged in ship scans.
- Read more here.
- A new long-format, dialog-based mission system created to tell immersive stories.
- Gemini Station: The Art of Diplomacy (Level 10)
- The tension between Mars and Earth is reaching a boiling point. Assist with Carter's efforts to broker a lasting peace.
- Jupiter: Theo's Grand Vision (Level 60)
- Help make Jayco's leader, Theodore Rouse's grand vision of a Jupiter-built freighter a reality.
- Guild bank has been added to the guilds. Guild members can now store money in a guild bank
- Any guild member can deposit money.
- Officers and higher can withdrawn money and/or send money to other guild members.
- Mod load outs now only show load outs that pertain to the current active ship.
- Removed Hacking Defense from the system and changed Hacking Offense to Hacking. Both offensive and defensive hacking actions now use the same attribute.
- This new attribute increases the amount of an ally's shields that will be restored during an encounter.
- Full details of this mechanic can be found here
- Added a percentage on the galactic map screen to indicate how complete the pilot's node map is.
- 2xTuesdays - Every Tuesday, encounters will give double rewards (Thanks, Desjar!)
- Earth's Moon is now a visitable location––when they allow visitors.
- Fixed a bug where items larger than the activated ship’s cargo rating could be smuggled abroad if previously in the cargo hold.
- Fixed a bug where ships with 8 shield slots were only showing 6 in the workshop.
- Fixed a bug where saved JayCo Tanker load outs wouldn’t appear in the mod preset list.
- Fixed a bug where the Outlands course plotter was showing the incorrect estimated travel time.