1.3.0 SHIP BOUNTIES (4/9/2020)
The pvp system gets expanded with the addition of player bounties. Pilots who are are not necessarily modded for combat now have a tool to engage combative players. We're very excited to see how this new game mechanic affects general trading, guild wars, and space-bullies.
- General Updates
- Added +15 missions.
- Added +50 mods.
- Mods listed in the mod install pages now stack. A 'number owned' indicator will show many of that mod the pilot owns. This addition has improved load time and user experience when browsing mods to install.
- Added a server time clock to the location sub banner.
- Formatt can be switched from 12HR to 24HR by clicking the clock.
- Bounties are unlocked at level 10.
- Pilots can place bounties on other pilots.
- Placed bounties are active for 7 days.
- Pilots choose target, the number of times they want their ship defeated, and the price they're willing to pay for each defeat.
- Pilot must pay the full bounty, plus any listing fees when the bounty is placed.
- A 10% listing fee is added to the cost of the bounty.
- If a pilot wants to list a bounty anonymously, the listing fee is increased to 50%.
- Listing fees are non-refundable.
- At the end of 7 days, the price paid for any unclaimed bounties (less the listing fees) are refunded to the pilot.
- Additional Notes:
- Players can't place bounties on themselves.
- Players can't place multiple bounties on another player.
- Tracked bounties can be viewed in the "view missions" page.
- Ships with an active bounty that you are tracking will have the [bounty] tag on a sensor sweep.
- A background mechanic checks to see what percentage of your trip you've completed. It then compares your percentage to other ships in the space lane. If your ship's completion % and another ship's completion % are within 25% of each other, then you may boost, drain, or attempt to hack or attack the ship.
- This mechanic is not applied to NPC ships at this time.
- The "Out of Range" tag is color coded based on distance differences:
- +50% Away - Red
- 30%-49% - Orange
- 26%-29% - Yellow
- 1%-25% - In range.
- This mechanic does not apply in the Earth or Mars space lanes since the travel time is so short.
Bugs & Exploits
- Fixed a bug where mobile users couln't attack or start an encounter.
- Fixed a bug where the Gem mod store would only show mods that could be purchased with cash & craftable, rather than crafting only mods as well.
- Fixed a bug where level 58+ encounter bosses wouldn’t do damage
- Fixed a bug where the Gemini Station Shipyard page showed Class III scouts could be purchased at level 20 instead of level 40.