2.1.0 Multi Ships
The multi-ship update brings yet another endlessly requested feature: multiple player-owned ships. Players can lease additional hangar bays from Gemini Station and purchase additional rep-based ships from various factions.
Along with the multi-ship mechanic comes a companion system called Upkeep. The upkeep system tracks pilot expenses and logs payments made against the balance. Let your balance run too high all services tied to the Upkeep system will be locked.
- Guild invites have been moved from the guild management page to the pilot’s public profile. If you’re an officer or above, a “Send Guild Invite” button will appear on the page of the player you want to invite.
- Level 60 reputation ships have been added. Visit Gemini Station, Earth, or Mars for more info.
- Rep ships still are categorized as fighter, freighter, or scout.
- Pilots can rent hangars for storing multiple ships.
- A hangar bay costs $100,000 to purchase and $25,000 / week to rent.
- Full hangar details can be found here: https://wiki.geministation.com/Hangar
Upkeep & Ledger
- Pilots are charged weekly for various station services.
- Services that require upkeep will be and unusable when your ledger balance reaches $250,000
- The full upkeep details can be found here: https://wiki.geministation.com/Upkeep
- Players can experiment with mod loadouts.
- Mod load outs can be shared with other pilots.
- Workshop contains all available ships (tier I-IV) as well as rep ships.
- level 20, 40, and 60 fighter missions have been added to Gem.
- The leaderboard mechanic has been overhauled.
- Leaderboard standings are updated weekly on Monday’s at 12:00 AM (server)
Guild Wars: Seek & Destroy
- S&D wars are back online.
- S&D wars will begin 24 hours after war declaration is made.
- S&D wars last 3 days.
- Points are awarded for each kill.
- The number of points awarded for each kill is equal to the defeated player’s level. (Level 10 = 10pts, level 60 = 60pts, etc.)
- Which ever guild has the most points after 3 days wins.
- The winning guild must have more than 3,000 points or the S&D war will end in a stalemate.
- Winning guild receives 1 GP, 1,000 Guild XP.
- Losing guild receives 0 GP, 250 Guild XP.
- Added a scan roll indicator showing what your scan roll was.
- Fixed a bug where an error would appear when performing a scan while heading to Gemini Station from Gemini’s Breach.
- Fixed some other bugs but neglected to write them down….typical.