2.0.0 OUTLANDS (4/30/2020)
Version 2.0 brings with it the largest update to Gemini Station to date: Outlands. Outlands is an expansive endgame mechanic directly tied to the main storyline. Only the most skilled (or lucky) pilots will be able to tame the vast swatch of space know as the Outlands. This update also comes with the long-sought-after tier IV ship upgrade!
There’s so much more to Outlands, but at the risk of spoiling things for pre-60 players. You can read about it here.
A huge thank you to Setpimus for helping develop the core mechanic, and Bones for providing the lion’s share of the prologue story leading up to the Outlands. Endgame wouldn’t be what it is without their contributions.
So without any further delay, welcome to the Outlands!
- Added a confirmation button to the ship jettison button so clumsy thumbsies stop hurling their moth traps into space.
- Capped salvage chance at 100%.
- Added +50 mods.
- Added +20 missions
- Tier 4 ships have been added to the game.
- Tier 4 upgrade can be acquired by completing the Outlands prolouge mission.
- Added pagination to the auction house "all" view.
- Added expiration dates to auction listings.
- Adjusted minor formatting and layout issues
- Players no longer receive XP from buying goods on Gemini Station (exploit related).
- Players no longer receive rep from buying goods from Gemini Station (exploit related).
- Players can now place multiple bounties on each other.
- Range threshold changed from 25% to 50% to increase PVP interaction.
Bugs & Exploits
- Fixed a bug where pilot drain and boost achievements weren't tirggering past the 250 count range.
- Fixed a bug where level 100+ ships wouldn't do damage.