Our second major summer update introduces a feature we’ve wanted to roll out for a while: Co-Pilots. Starting at level 10, pilots can head over to the Crew Lounge on Gemini Station and hire a co-pilot.
Co-pilots have their own attributes that stack with installed mods and typically have greater stats than mods. The only catch is co-pilots are unique and can only be employed by a single ship. Players can hire up to 3 crew, but can only have 1 activated co-pilot at a time. Once a co-pilot has been hired, they’ll no longer appear in the Crew Lounge.
Players can also fire co-pilots they’re no longer needing. Unemployed co-pilots will make their way back to the Crew Lounge and eventually appear back on the available list.
- Co-pilots can be hired in the crew lounge on Gemini Station started at level 10.
- Co-pilots augment ship’s abilities, allowing for further play style customization.
- 1600+ crew have been added to Gemini Station.
- Every hour the list of available co-pilots to hire from will shuffle.
- Copilots are unique. Once one has been hired, they’re gone!
- Main story has been organized into chapters.
- Chapter 15 is now live.
- Redesigned the public user page (/user?USER-ID) to show public stats about each player, location, and mod load out.
- “Districts” renamed to “Station Facilities”
- Added estimated travel time to ship astrogation section.
- Applied dark theme to navigation dropdown.
- “Disembark” button changed to “Exit Ship” to increase clarity
- Opacity of ship HUD changed to 15% for idle screen.
- Hovering over the XP percentage in the top bar now displays the true experience.
- Screen On/Off toggle added to the ship screen that hides the main viewer so eYs can see the stars better.
- Store exports have been split into general goods and specialty good. Thanks for the feedback, https://mmohuts.com/news/gemini-station-preview-text-games-still-alive/
- Added the ability to mark mods as favorite
- Favorited mods will appear at ther top of owned lists.
- Squashed many bugs.
- Fixed endless typos.
- Several bugs still at large...but I'm coming for you.