This page is a list of tasks that need performing regularly.
Files or articles in the following categories are in need of improvement for various reasons: you can help by editing them to fix any issues which have been identified. You can add pages and images to these categories by editing them and adding the relevant maintenance templates.
- Pages which need expanding
- Articles under construction (Size: 2)
- Incomplete articles (Size: 2) - see GSWiki:Maintenance/Incomplete articles for a detailed list about pages in this category
- Incomplete references (Size: 0)
- Stubs (Size: 23)
- Pages which need improvement
- Articles in need of cleanup (Size: 2) - see GSWiki:Maintenance/Articles in need of clean up for a detailed list about pages in this category
- Obsolete (Size: 2) - see GSWiki:Maintenance/Obsolete articles for a detailed list about pages in this category
- Pages with unsourced statements (Size: 0)
- Possibly biased articles (Size: 0)
- References that need verification (Size: 0)
- Pages which need deleting
- Speedy deletion candidates (Size: 1)
- Files which need retaking
- Needs image (Size: 1)
- Pages missing information
- Pages with errors
- Pages with broken file links (Size: 47)
- Pages with script errors (Size: 74)
- Parser function errors (Size: 0)
This section reports the number of pages that are in the given maintenance special pages, limited to 100. The numbers will update with the cache of each page, usually every 24 hours.
Reacting to game updates
Gemini Station is a game that is constantly updated: perhaps the most essential thing to be done on the wiki is documenting each update that occurs. Following game updates the most important thing to do is to write up any information that is found out about new content on relevant pages on the wiki.
- Be bold and add any information that you can! You do not need to be an experienced editor to help with this; this kind of editing can be done easily in the default editor. Special:Newpages may be helpful for finding pages relating to the latest released game updates.
- If there is not an existing page for the content you want to write about then you may need to create a new page.
- As pages are developed their contents should be formatted using templates.
- Take images and add them to pages.
- Patches can affect game content and the wiki needs updating to reflect this.
Searching the wiki can be unreliable. You can help users find the pages they are looking for by creating redirects.